Acing JC Physics with Mr Raymond Cai!
Welcome, students & parents!
Mr Raymond Cai offers 'A' Level physics tuition via group setting and 1-to-1 private coaching, for jc students preparing for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE Examinations at H2 level.
About the Tutor
- Masters of Education (NIE), Curriculum and Teaching
- Close to 10 years of experience in giving physics tuition.
- NUS Bachelor of Science, Honours (Physics)
- NUS Undergraduate Scholarship
- NUS Outstanding Researcher Prize on Quantum Physics
- Author, A Level Physics Extreme Drill Questions (Selected chapters), Yellow Reef
- Editor, A Level Physics Questions and Answers, Fairfield Book Publisher
- Consultant, A Level Physics Ten Year Series (2014), Fairfield Book Publisher
- Engaging and multimodal lessons to cater to different learning styles
- Concise cliff notes that summarizes the key concepts required and commonly tested for each topic
- Carefully prepared questions and answers that deliver understanding in the shortest time
- Emphasis on question answering techniques, especially for open-ended questions
- Regular assessments and feedback to ensure retention of understanding and peak performance
Whether it is to get the extra boost before the examinations, or intensive repair work, feel free to reach out to us to discuss your needs!
J2 Group Tuition @ Learners' Lodge
Bishan - Saturday 9.00 am (avail)
Bishan - Saturday 11.15 am (avail)
Bishan - Sunday 12.00 nn (full)
Bukit Timah - Thursday 7.15 pm (avail)
Bukit Timah - Sunday 9.00 am (filling fast)
Jurong - Saturday 2.30 pm (full)
Jurong - Tuesday 7.00 pm (avail)
J1 Group Tuition @ Learners' Lodge
Bishan - Sunday 2.15 pm (avail)
Jurong - Saturday 4.45 pm (avail)
Small group physics tuition (avail)
1-to-1 Coaching (avail)
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” Without doubt, Mr. Cai. is the one who inspired me." Weilin, NJC