Acing H2 Physics with Mr Raymond Cai!
Welcome, students & parents!
Mr Raymond Cai offers group tuition and 1-to-1 coaching for Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Level Physics Examinations at H2 level.
About the Tutor
- Master of Education (NIE), Curriculum and Teaching
- NUS Bachelor of Science, Honours (Physics)
- NUS Undergraduate Scholarship
- NUS Outstanding Researcher Prize on Quantum Physics
- Author, AL Physics Extreme Drill Questions (Selected chapters), Yellow Reef
- Editor, AL Physics Questions and Answers, Fairfield Book Publisher
- Consultant, AL Physics Ten Year Series (2014), Fairfield Book Publisher
- Multimodal lessons to cater to different learning styles
- Concise cliff notes that summarizes the key concepts for each topic
- Carefully prepared questions and answers that deliver understanding efficiently
- Question answering techniques, especially for open-ended questions
- Regular assessments and feedback
Whether it is to get the extra boost before the examinations, or intensive repair work, feel free to reach out to us to discuss your needs!
J2 Learners' Lodge
Bishan Saturday 9.00 am (full)
Bishan Saturday 11.15 am (full)
Jurong Saturday 4.45 pm (full)
Bishan Sunday 2.15 pm (full)
Bukit Timah Tuesday 7.15 pm (available)
J1 Learners' Lodge
Jurong Saturday 2.30 pm (filling fast)
Bukit Timah Sunday 9 a.m (filling fast)
Bishan Sun 12 nn (full)
1-to-1 Coaching (full)
Ready to go?
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” Without doubt, Mr. Cai. is the one who inspired me." Weilin, NJC